Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Friday!

So I just got done with day 2 of babysitting sweet little Megan. I have been keeping her since March, and it has been so much fun to watch her change everytime I go over there. I can't imagine having one of my own, but if watching a child that I am not related to can melt my heart with every smile, I am going to be in BIG trouble when I have my own. I always say that the beauty of other people's kids is that you get to spoil them and leave, someone please remind it does not work the same way when they are your own.
I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend of grilling and swimming,. Pool party tommorow! I wish I had started blogging earlier so that I could recount all the ups and downs of pool ownership. However, I think we have finally learned our lesson, and we will close it down properly this year. After this spring I am so sick of fishing out leaves it is not even funny!
Happy Weekend, Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment